"FINAL FANTASY IV" has finally come to the Android!
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
What's new in version 1.2.2
- Added Korean, Russian, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese as supported langueges
- The layout of the title screen has been changed.
- Fixed minor bugs
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Final Fantasy IV 1.2.2 APK + DATA Download Links:
Part1 | Part2 | Part3
1. Install (with Moded Google Play) Apk
2. Extract & Copy 'com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIV_GP' Folder to sd card/Android/obb/
3. Use Google Play Moded by chelpus / Lucky patcher for license Verification
4. Launch the Game
- The games and apps on this site are meant for TESTING, FEEDBACK and PROMOTIONAL purposes only. If you like a game or app then please buy it from GOOGLE PLAY STORE and Support the Developers whose software you actually enjoy!
james joyce 07 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com